CTAN update: chemmacros
- define \torr as well as \Torr (units) - prefer lazy boolean evaluation - prefer the kernel commands to \chemmacros_leave_vmode: and \chemmacros_tex_if:nnTF
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/chemmacros More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/chemmacros CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
chemmacros – A collection of macros to support typesetting chemistry documents
The bundle offers a collection of macros and commands which are intended to make typesetting chemistry documents faster and more convenient. Coverage includes some nomenclature commands, oxidation numbers, thermodynamic data, newman projections, etc.
The package relies on the following supporting packages:
- chemformula, providing a command for typesetting chemical formulae and reactions (doing a similar task to that of mhchem);
- chemgreek, offering support for use of greek letters; and
- ghsystem, providing for the UN globally harmonised chemical notation.
|Copyright||2011–2021 Clemens Niederberger|
2022 Clemens Niederberger and Sonja K.
- 2022-03-13 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2022-03-06 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2022-02-13 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2022-01-19 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2022-01-17 CTAN update: chemmacros
- 2020-11-23 CTAN Update: chemmacros
- 2020-03-09 CTAN Update: chemmacros
- 2020-02-04 CTAN update: chemmacros