luapstricks – A PSTricks backend for LuaTeX
Support PSTricks directly in LuaTeX, without requiring external processes, special environments or similar.
Since recent PSTricks versions load
luapstricks automatically when LuaLaTeX is used, this does not require changes to the document. Some advanced features require the
pdfmanagement-testphase package to be loaded and activated.
- Make sure that you have the latest pstricks version installed.
l3build installor copy
luapstricks.luafrom this repository into the directory of your TeX files or another directory in your TeX search path.
- Compile your document with
- Given that most people immediately stop reading after they get a result and you are still here, the previous stage probably failed. Write a bug report to the author. Otherwise go to step 7.
- Wait for a fix.
- Go back to step 2 and try again.
- It worked? That's great. Feel free to inform the author anyway and share the awesome images you created.
Issues and feature requests
Should you find a bug or want to request a feature, please report it using the issue tracker.
This code is licensed under the LaTeX Project Public License 1.3.
This project would never have reached a usable state without all the testing and suggestions by Pablo González Luengo. Also many thanks to Herbert Voß for adapting PSTricks and related packages to work with luapstricks.
Documentation of PSTricks packages, created by
- pst-user Main (historical) documentation without overlay stuff (is now in pst-ovl)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (31.1k).
luapstricks – A PSTricks backend for LuaLaTeX
This package enables the use of PSTricks directly in LuaLaTeX documents, without invoking external programmes, by implementing a PostScript interpreter in Lua. Therefore it does not require shell escape to be enabled or special environments, and instead allows PSTricks to be used exactly like in dvips based documents.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2021–2022 Marcel Krüger|
|Contained in||TeX Live as luapstricks|
MiKTeX as luapstricks