zhmetrics – TFM subfont files for using Chinese fonts in 8-bit TeX
These are metrics to use existing Chinese TrueType fonts in workflows that use LaTeX & dvipdfmx, or pdfLaTeX. The fonts themselves are not included in the package.
Six font families are supported: kai, song, lishu, fangsong, youyuan and hei. Two encodings (GBK and UTF-8) are supported.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as zhmetrics|
MiKTeX as zhmetrics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.2M).
- 2009-10-14 CTAN update: zhmetrics
- 2009-09-19 CTAN update: zhmetrics
- 2009-07-25 CTAN package change: zhmetrics
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cjk-fonts: Chinese/Japanese/Korean bitmap fonts
- courier-scaled: Provides a scaled Courier font
- corelpak: Metrics, etc., for fonts distributed with Corel products
- mathematica: Support for fonts distributed with Mathematica