xepersian-hm – Fixes kashida feature in xepersian package
The kashida feature in xepersian has problems with some fonts such as the HM Series fonts and the XB Series fonts. This package fixes these problems.
The package requires xepersian and l3keys2e.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2020 Hossein Movahhedian|
|Contained in||TeX Live as xepersian-hm|
MiKTeX as xepersian-hm
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.1M).
- 2020-06-05 CTAN update: xepersian-hm
- 2020-06-01 CTAN Update: xepersian-hm
- 2020-05-13 CTAN Update: xepersian-hm
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ptext: A ‘lipsum’ for Persian
- texnegar: Kashida justification in XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX
- hanzibox: Boxed Chinese characters with Pinyin above and translation below
- interchar: Managing character class schemes in XeTeX