williams – Miscellaneous macros by Peter Williams
The bundle provides two packages:
- antree, which provides macros for annotated node trees, and
- toklist, which is an implementation of Knuth’s token list macros, to be found on pp.378–379 of the TeXbook.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||1994 Peter Williams|
|Maintainer||Peter Williams (inactive)|
|Contained in||TeX Live as williams|
MiKTeX as williams
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- authoraftertitle: Make author, etc., available after \maketitle
- multidef: Quickly define several similar macros
- bxenclose: Enclose the document body with some pieces of code
- boolexpr: A boolean expression evaluator and a switch command