wallcalendar – A wall calendar class with custom layouts
This package provides a wall calendar class with custom layouts and support for internationalization.
It comes with the following layouts:
- Full page photo, the calendar days overlaid with opacity
- Full page photo, the photo above the calendar days
- Small landscape photo, with a calendar grid
- Year planner
- Thumbnails and captions
- Varnish mask
There is also support for loading event marks from a CSV file.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2017 Gambhiro Bhikkhu|
|Contained in||TeX Live as wallcalendar|
MiKTeX as wallcalendar
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (8.8M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luatodonotes: Add editing annotations in a LuaLaTeX document
- plantuml: Support for rendering UML diagrams using the syntax and tool of PlantUML
- luacode: Helper for executing lua code from within TeX
- lua-check-hyphen: Mark hyphenations in a document, for checking