wallcalendar – A wall calendar class with custom layouts
This package provides a wall calendar class with custom layouts and support for internationalization.
It comes with the following layouts:
- Full page photo, the calendar days overlaid with opacity
- Full page photo, the photo above the calendar days
- Small landscape photo, with a calendar grid
- Year planner
- Thumbnails and captions
- Varnish mask
There is also support for loading event marks from a CSV file.
|The LaTeX Project Public License
|2017 Gambhiro Bhikkhu
|TeX Live as wallcalendar
MiKTeX as wallcalendar
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (8.8M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lua-physical: Functions and objects for the computation of physical quantities
- lua-placeholders: Specifying placeholders for demonstration purposes
- evweek: Weekly calendar
- lua-check-hyphen: Mark hyphenations in a document, for checking