varsfromjobname – Extract variables from the name of the LaTeX file
The package allows the user to extract information from the job name, provided that the name has been structured appropriately: the package expects the file name to consist of a set of words separated by hyphens.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as varsfromjobname|
MiKTeX as varsfromjobname
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (182.2k).
- 2017-05-02 CTAN update: varsfromjobname
- 2009-01-12 CTAN update: varsfromjobname
- 2008-04-15 CTAN has a new package: varsfromjobname
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- longnamefilelist: Tidy \listfiles with long file names
- progress: Creates an overview of a document's state
- fileinfo: Enhanced display of LaTeX File Information
- rcs: Use RCS (revision control system) tags in LaTeX documents