CTAN update: varsfromjobname
- Added various commands which extract token information also from names of included documents - Modified code as suggested by egreg
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/varsfromjobname More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/varsfromjobname We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
varsfromjobname – Extract variables from the name of the LaTeX file
The package allows the user to extract information from the job name, provided that the name has been structured appropriately: the package expects the file name to consist of a set of words separated by hyphens.
- 2017-05-02 CTAN update: varsfromjobname
- 2009-01-12 CTAN update: varsfromjobname
- 2008-05-12 CTAN package update: varsfromjobname
- 2008-04-15 CTAN has a new package: varsfromjobname