undolabl – Override existing labels
The package allows the user to override existing labels (for example, those generated automatically).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2010–2015 H.-Martin Münch|
|Contained in||TeX Live as undolabl|
MiKTeX as undolabl
|Topics||Label and References|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (356.6k).
- 2015-04-01 CTAN update: undolabl
- 2010-07-15 CTAN Update: undolabl
- 2010-06-10 CTAN has a new package: undolabl
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- deleq: Flexible numbering of equations
- fancyref: A LaTeX package for fancy cross-referencing
- numberedblock: Print a block of code, with unique index number
- philex: Cross references for named and numbered environments