undolabl – Override existing labels
The package allows the user to override existing labels (for example, those generated automatically).
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2010–2015 H.-Martin Münch
|Contained in||TeX Live as undolabl|
|MiKTeX as undolabl|
label and reference systems
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (356.6k).
- 2015-04-01 CTAN update: undolabl
- 2010-07-15 CTAN Update: undolabl
- 2010-06-10 CTAN has a new package: undolabl
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- crossreftools: Expandable extraction of cleveref data
- refenums: Define reference labels items with names of their own
- crossreference: Crossreferences within documents
- fancyref: A LaTeX package for fancy cross-referencing