zref-clever – Clever LaTeX cross-references based on zref
This package provides a user interface for making LaTeX cross-references which automates some of their typical features, thus easing their input in the document and improving the consistency of typeset results. A reference made with \zcref includes a “name” according to its “type”, and lists of multiple labels can be automatically sorted and compressed into ranges when due. The reference format is highly and easily customizable, both globally and locally. The package is based on zref’s extensible referencing system.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2021–2022 Gustavo Barros|
|Contained in||TeX Live as zref-clever|
MiKTeX as zref-clever
|Topics||Label and References|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.5M).
- 2022-05-29 CTAN update: zref-clever
- 2022-04-23 CTAN update: zref-clever
- 2022-01-29 CTAN update: zref-clever
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- crossreference: Crossreferences within documents
- fancyref: A LaTeX package for fancy cross-referencing
- modref: Customisation of cross-references in LaTeX
- philex: Cross references for named and numbered environments