thumbpdf – Thumbnails for pdfTeX and dvips/ps2pdf
A Perl script that provides support for thumbnails in pdfTeX and dvips/ps2pdf. The script uses ghostscript to generate the thumbnails which get represented in a TeX readable file that is read by the package thumbpdf.sty to automatically include the thumbnails. This arrangement works with both plain TeX and LaTeX.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1999–2018 Heiko Oberdiek|
|Contained in||TeX Live as thumbpdf|
MiKTeX as thumbpdf
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (31.0k).
- 2018-09-09 CTAN Update: thumbpdf
- 2011-08-10 CTAN update -- thumbpdf v3.13c
- 2010-07-08 CTAN update: thumbpdf v3.11
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hypgotoe: Links to embedded files
- mmap: Include CMap resources in PDF files from pdfTeX
- ocgtools: Manipulate OCG layers in PDF presentations
- pdf14: Restore PDF 1.4 to a TeX live 2010 format