texware – Utility programs for use with TeX
Basic utitility programs, comprising:
– dvitype, which converts a TeX output (DVI) file to a plain text file (see also the DVI Text Language suite);
– pooltype, which converts a TeX-suite program’s “pool” (string) file into human-readable form; and
– tftopl and pltotf, which convert TeX Font Metric (TFM) file to human readable Property List (PL) files and vice versa.
|Maintainer||Donald E. Knuth
|Contained in||TeX Live as texware|
|MiKTeX as miktex-texware-bin-2.9|
support for package or document debugging
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (90.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mfware: Supporting tools for use with METAFONT
- tex: A sophisticated typesetting engine
- web: The original literate programming system
- knuth-local: Knuth’s local information