sasnrdisplay – Typeset SAS or R code or output
The SASnRdisplay package serves as a front-end to the listings, which permits statisticians and others to import source code, and the results of their calculations or simulations into LaTeX projects.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2011 Lars Madsen
|Contained in||TeX Live as sasnrdisplay|
|MiKTeX as sasnrdisplay|
computer code listing
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (202.9k).
- 2014-03-10 CTAN update: sasnrdisplay
- 2012-03-27 CTAN update: SASnRdisplay
- 2011-12-01 New CTAN package: SASnRdisplay
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- jvlisting: A replacement for LaTeX's verbatim package
- lstbayes: Listings language driver for Bayesian modeling languages
- progkeys: Typeset programs, recognising keywords
- showexpl: Typesetting LaTeX source code