sasnrdisplay – Typeset SAS or R code or output
The SASnRdisplay package serves as a front-end to the listings, which permits statisticians and others to import source code, and the results of their calculations or simulations into LaTeX projects.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as sasnrdisplay|
MiKTeX as sasnrdisplay
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (214.0k).
- 2017-12-02 CTAN update: sasnrdisplay
- 2014-03-10 CTAN update: sasnrdisplay
- 2012-03-27 CTAN update: SASnRdisplay
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- listing: Produce formatted program listings
- texments: Using the Pygments highlighter in LaTeX
- showexpl: Typesetting LaTeX source code
- verbments: Syntax highlighting of source code in LaTeX documents