SASnRdisplay – Typeset SAS or R code or output
The SASnRdisplay package serves as a front-end to listings, which permits statisticians and others to import source code and the results of their calculations or simulations into LaTeX projects.
The package is also capable of overloading the Sweave User Manual and SASweave packages.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2011 Lars Madsen|
|Contained in||TeX Live as sasnrdisplay|
MiKTeX as sasnrdisplay
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (214.0k).
- 2017-12-02 CTAN update: sasnrdisplay
- 2014-03-10 CTAN update: sasnrdisplay
- 2012-03-27 CTAN update: SASnRdisplay
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- statex: Statistics style
- javadoc: Documenting source code
- jvlisting: A replacement for LaTeX's verbatim package
- mftinc: Pretty-print METAFONT source