SASnRdisplay – Typeset SAS or R code or output
The SASnRdisplay package serves as a front-end to listings, which permits statisticians and others to import source code and the results of their calculations or simulations into LaTeX projects.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2011 Lars Madsen|
|Contained in||TeX Live as sasnrdisplay|
MiKTeX as sasnrdisplay
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (214.0k).
- 2017-12-02 CTAN update: sasnrdisplay
- 2014-03-10 CTAN update: sasnrdisplay
- 2012-03-27 CTAN update: SASnRdisplay
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- statex2: Statistics style
- rterface: Access to R analysis from within a document
- pythonhighlight: Highlighting of Python code, based on the listings package
- jvlisting: A replacement for LaTeX's verbatim package