sagetex – Embed Sage code and plots into LaTeX
Sagetex allows you to embed code, the results of computations, plots, and graphics from the Sage mathematics software suite into LaTeX documents. It is similar in spirit to Literate Haskell and lhs2TeX.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 2 or newer|
|Copyright||2008–2015 Dan Drake|
Dan Drake (inactive)
|Contained in||MiKTeX as sagetex|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (802.6k).
- 2019-01-25 CTAN update: sagetex
- 2009-06-20 CTAN Update: sagetex
- 2008-03-12 CTAN has a new package: sagetex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- latexalpha2: Embed Mathematica code and plots into LaTeX
- egplot: Encapsulate Gnuplot sources in LaTeX documents
- emp: "Encapsulate" METAPOST figures in a document
- autopdf: Conversion of graphics to pdfLaTeX-compatible formats