sagetex – Embed Sage code and plots into LaTeX
Sagetex allows you to embed code, the results of computations, plots, and graphics from the Sage mathematics software suite into LaTeX documents. It is similar in spirit to Literate Haskell and lhs2TeX.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 2 or newer|
|Copyright||2008–2015 Dan Drake|
Dan Drake (inactive)
|Contained in||MiKTeX as sagetex|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (802.6k).
- 2019-01-25 CTAN update: sagetex
- 2009-06-20 CTAN Update: sagetex
- 2008-03-12 CTAN has a new package: sagetex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- graphviz: Write graphviz (dot+neato) inline in LaTeX documents
- egplot: Encapsulate Gnuplot sources in LaTeX documents
- feynmp-auto: Automatic processing of feynmp graphics
- sympytex: Include symbolic computation (using sympy) in documents