sa-tikz – TikZ library to draw switching architectures
The package provides a library that offers an easy way to draw switching architectures and to customize their aspect.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2012,2014 Claudio Fiandrino
|Contained in||TeX Live as sa-tikz|
|MiKTeX as sa-tikz|
typeset computer network concepts
graphics (typesetting actual pictures)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (885.4k).
- 2014-01-30 CTAN update: sa-tikz
- 2013-09-29 CTAN Update: sa-tikz
- 2013-01-07 New on CTAN: sa-tikz (delayed announcement)
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- callouts: Put simple annotations and notes inside a picture
- stanli: TikZ Library for Structural Analysis
- grafcet: Draw Grafcet/SFC with TikZ
- scsnowman: Snowman variants using TikZ