msc – Draw MSC diagrams
The package should be useful to all people that prepare their texts with LaTeX and want to draw Message Sequence Charts in their texts. The package is not an MSC editor; it simply takes a textual description of an MSC and draws the corresponding MSC.
The current version of the MSC macro package supports the full MSC2000 language.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2008–2022 V. Bos, T. van Deursen and S. Mauw|
|Maintainer||Reynaldo Gil Pons|
Victor Bos (inactive)
Ton van Deursen (inactive)
Sjouke Mauw (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as msc|
MiKTeX as msc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (280.1k).
- 2022-05-14 CTAN update: msc
- 2008-06-02 CTAN package update: msc
- 2002-04-09 New CTAN package: MSC Macro Package
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bitpattern: Typeset bit pattern diagrams
- register: Typeset programmable elements in digital hardware (registers)
- bytefield: Create illustrations for network protocol specifications
- scratchx: Include Scratch programs in LaTeX documents