quantumarticle – Document class for submissions to the Quantum journal
This package provides the preferred document class for papers to be submitted to “Quantum — the open journal of quantum science”. It is based on the widely used article document class and designed to allow a seamless transition from documents typeset with the article, revtex4-1, and elsarticle document classes. As a service to authors, the document class comes with a predefined bibilography style quantum.bst that is optimized to be used with the quantumarticle document class. Additionally, the quantumview documentclass is provided, which can be used as a proxy to typeset the HTML-only editorial pieces in Quantum Views in a LaTeX editor.
The quantumarticle document class also offers an option to remove the Quantum-related branding. In that way, users appreciating the esthetics of this document class can use it for their notes as well.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|2016–2022 Verein zur Förderung des Open Access Publizierens in den Quantenwissenschaften
Johannes Jakob Meyer
Quantum — the open journal for quantum science
|TeX Live as quantumarticle
MiKTeX as quantumarticle
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.3M).
- 2022-12-12 CTAN update: quantumarticle
- 2022-03-26 CTAN update: quantumarticle
- 2020-11-06 CTAN Update: quantumarticle
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- revtex: Styles for various Physics Journals
- uol-physics-report: A LaTeX document class for writing lab reports
- articleingud: LaTeX class for articles published in INGENIERIA review
- emulateapj: Produce output similar to that of APJ