pst-vehicle – A PSTricks package for rolling vehicles on graphs of mathematical functions
This package permits to represent vehicles rolling without slipping on mathematical curves. Different types of vehicles are proposed, the shape of the curve is to be defined by its equation “y=f(x)” in algebraic notation.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-vehicle|
|MiKTeX as pst-vehicle|
graphics (typesetting actual pictures)
support for typesetting mathematics
package using PStricks for graphical output
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.5M).
- 2017-09-17 CTAN update: pst-vehicle
- 2017-06-16 CTAN Update: pst-vehicle
- 2017-06-06 CTAN update: pst-vehicle
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-light3d: Three dimensional lighting effects (PSTricks)
- pst-poly: Polygons with PSTricks
- pst-mirror: Images on a spherical mirror
- pst-stru: Civil engineering diagrams, using PSTricks