pst-bspline – Draw cubic Bspline curves and interpolations
The package draws uniform, cubic B-spline curves, open and closed, based on a sequence of B-spline control points. There is also code which permits drawing the open or closed cubic Bspline curve interpolating a sequence of points.
Graphical output is created using PStricks.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-bspline|
MiKTeX as pst-bspline
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (168.9k).
- 2012-03-07 CTAN update: pst-bspline
- 2011-08-20 CTAN update: pst-bspline
- 2011-07-31 CTAN Update: pst-bspline
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-bezier: Draw Bezier curves
- pst-turtle: Commands for “turtle operations”
- pst-abspos: Put objects at an absolute position
- pst-asr: Typeset autosegmental representations for linguists