pst-bar – Produces bar charts using PSTricks
The package uses pstricks to draw bar charts from data stored in a comma-delimited file. Several types of bar charts may be drawn, and the drawing parameters are highly customizable. No external packages are required except those that are part of the standard PSTricks distribution.
|The LaTeX Project Public License
|TeX Live as pst-bar
MiKTeX as pst-bar
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (144.1k).
- 2022-09-11 CTAN update: pst-bar
- 2008-11-26 CTAN package update: pst-bar
- 2004-09-16 CTAN has a new package: pst-bar
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-dbicons: Support for drawing ER diagrams
- pst-grad: Filling with colour gradients, using PSTricks
- pst-poly: Polygons with PSTricks
- pst-exa: Typeset PSTricks examples, with code