pst-3d – A PSTricks package for tilting and other pseudo-3D tricks
The package provides basic macros that use PSTricks for shadows, tilting and three dimensional representations of text or graphical objects.
The LaTeX Project Public License
Timothy Van Zandt (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-3d|
|MiKTeX as pst-3d|
graphics with 3-dimensional output
package using PStricks for graphical output
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (108.3k).
- 2010-02-13 CTAN Update: pst-3d
- 2005-09-11 CTAN package upgrade: pst-3d
- 2005-02-18 CTAN update: pst-3d
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-3dplot: Draw 3D objects in parallel projection, using PSTricks
- pst-light3d: Three dimensional lighting effects (PSTricks)
- pst-fr3d: Draw 3-dimensional framed boxes using PSTricks
- pst-circ: PSTricks package for drawing electric circuits