pst-3d – A PSTricks package for tilting and other pseudo-3D tricks
The package provides basic macros that use PSTricks for shadows, tilting and three dimensional representations of text or graphical objects.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
Timothy Van Zandt (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-3d|
MiKTeX as pst-3d
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (108.3k).
- 2010-02-13 CTAN Update: pst-3d
- 2005-09-11 CTAN package upgrade: pst-3d
- 2005-02-18 CTAN update: pst-3d
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-3dplot: Draw 3D objects in parallel projection, using PSTricks
- pst-solides3d: Draw perspective views of 3D solids
- pst-rubans: Draw three-dimensional ribbons
- pst-soroban: Draw a Soroban using PSTricks