preview-latex – Preview equations in Emacs
Preview-latex allows appropriately selected parts of a LaTeX document to be formatted and displayed within your Emacs editor, allowing you to view what it looks like whilst still allowing you to edit it.
Since version 11.80, preview-latex has been delivered as an integral part of AUCTeX.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
- 2001-10-24 CTAN submission -- preview-latex version 0.5.8
- 2001-10-04 CTAN submission -- preview-latex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- autoview: Maintain a Ghostscript view of emacs buffer
- ite: Interactive TeX editor
- npp-for-context: ConTeXt plugin for Notepad++
- meta-mode: Emacs mode for METAFONT/post