npp-for-context – ConTeXt plugin for Notepad++
This package provides
A plugin for Notepad++ that implements, for the ConTeXt document
- a language lexer for semantic highlighting of TeX, LuaTeX, and ConTeXt commands;
- autocompletion of commands with full support for calltips (set in columns);
- tagging and insertion of markup and templates, with support for mnemonic keys.
- A color scheme and two complementary Notepad++ themes: “Silver Twilight Hi” and “Silver Twilight Lo”.
|Maintainer||Idris Samawi Hamid|
|Contained in||TeX Live as npp-for-context|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.4M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- autoview: Maintain a Ghostscript view of emacs buffer
- brief-t: LaTeX support for the brief editor
- latex4jed: A much enhanced LaTeX mode for the Jed editor
- nedit-latex-extensions: The LaTeX-Mode is a set of macros for the NEdit text editor