latex4jed – A much enhanced LaTeX mode for the Jed editor
This S-Lang file for the Jed editor provides a much enhanced LaTeX mode in the fashion of AUC TeX: menus, shortcuts, templates, syntax highlighting, document outline, integrated debugging,symbol completion, full integration with external programs, and more. It was designed with both the beginner and the advanced LaTeX user in mind.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (190.5k).
- 2003-09-18 CTAN package update: LaTeX4Jed
- 2003-05-12 CTAN package upgrade: latex4jed
- 2003-02-19 CTAN upgrade: latex4jed
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- jlm: Jörg's LaTeX Mode - an advanced LaTeX mode for Jed
- ultratex: An emacs TeX mode with "lightning completion'
- texlab: LaTeX Language Server
- preview-latex: Preview equations in Emacs