latex4jed – A much enhanced LaTeX mode for the Jed editor
This S-Lang file for the Jed editor provides a much enhanced LaTeX mode in the fashion of AUC TeX: menus, shortcuts, templates, syntax highlighting, document outline, integrated debugging,symbol completion, full integration with external programs, and more. It was designed with both the beginner and the advanced LaTeX user in mind.
GNU General Public License
plug-ins for editors, for better (La)TeX and Meta* support
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (190.5k).
- 2003-09-18 CTAN package update: LaTeX4Jed
- 2003-07-08 CTAN package update: LaTeX4Jed
- 2003-05-12 CTAN package upgrade: latex4jed
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mewltx: MicroEmacs for Windows LaTeX interface
- auctex: Emacs support files for TeX
- iso-tex: Display (La)TeX accented letters in GNU Emacs
- meta-mode: Emacs mode for METAFONT/post