latex4jed – A much enhanced LaTeX mode for the Jed editor
This S-Lang file for the Jed editor provides a much enhanced LaTeX mode in the fashion of AUC TeX: menus, shortcuts, templates, syntax highlighting, document outline, integrated debugging,symbol completion, full integration with external programs, and more. It was designed with both the beginner and the advanced LaTeX user in mind.
GNU General Public License
plug-ins for editors, for better (La)TeX and Meta* support
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (190.5k).
- 2003-09-18 CTAN package update: LaTeX4Jed
- 2003-07-08 CTAN package update: LaTeX4Jed
- 2003-05-12 CTAN package upgrade: latex4jed
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- filehdr: Self-descriptions in file headers
- preview-latex: Preview equations in Emacs
- texlipse: LaTeX plugin for Eclipse
- swiftex: Edit doc.sty and normal LaTeX files with GNU Emacs