polytable – Tabular-like environments with named columns
This package implements a variant of tabular-like environments where columns can be given a name and entries can flexibly be placed between arbitrary columns. Complex alignment-based layouts, for example for program code, are possible.
The package depends on lazylist.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2003–2020 Andres Loeh|
|Contained in||TeX Live as polytable|
MiKTeX as polytable
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (457.3k).
- 2020-07-15 CTAN Update: polytable
- 2005-11-23 CTAN update: polytable 0.8.2
- 2004-03-01 CTAN upload notification: polytable
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cals: Multipage tables with wide range of features
- supertabular: A multi-page tables package
- tablestyles: Styles for tables with new commands
- easytable: A simple package for writing tables