polytable – Tabular-like environments with named columns
This package implements a variant of tabular-like environments where columns can be given a name and entries can flexibly be placed between arbitrary columns. Complex alignment-based layouts, for example for program code, are possible.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as polytable|
|MiKTeX as polytable|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (301.1k).
- 2005-11-23 CTAN update: polytable 0.8.2
- 2004-03-01 CTAN upload notification: polytable
- 2003-07-22 CTAN submission -- polytable
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- warpcol: Relative alignment of rows in numeric columns in tabulars
- diagbox: Table heads with diagonal lines
- bigstrut: Struts for opening up tabular spacing
- ltablex: Table package extensions