pkgloader – Manage the options and loading order of other packages
The package seeks to address the frustration caused by package conflicts. It is in an early stage of its development, and should probably not be used as a matter of course; however the author welcomes feedback via the home page link given in this catalogue entry.
Nevertheless, the author urges users to try the package and to report issues (or whatever) via the package’s repository.
To use pkgloader you need, apart from packages installed by default, the lt3graph package.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2014–2018 Michiel Helvensteijn|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pkgloader|
MiKTeX as pkgloader
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (477.4k).
- 2018-04-03 CTAN update: pkgloader
- 2017-11-26 CTAN update: pkgloader
- 2014-10-27 CTAN Update: pkgloader
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xprintlen: Print TeX lengths in a variety of units
- inputtrc: Trace which file loads which
- chkfloat: Warn whenever a float is placed “to far away”
- regstats: Information about register use