pkgloader – Managing the options and loading order of other packages
The package seeks to address the frustration caused by package conflicts. It is in an early stage of its development, and should probably not be used as a matter of course; however the author welcomes feedback via the home page link given in this catalogue entry.
Nevertheless, the author urges users to try the package and to report issues (or whatever) via the package’s repository.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as pkgloader|
|MiKTeX as pkgloader|
support for package or document debugging
package uses experimental LaTeX 3
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (462.7k).
- 2014-10-27 CTAN Update: pkgloader
- 2014-09-02 CTAN update: pkgloader
- 2014-02-04 New on CTAN: pkgloader
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xprintlen: Print TeX lengths in a variety of units
- showdim: Variants on printing dimensions
- srcltx: Jump between DVI and TeX files
- ted: A (primitive) token list editor