lt3graph – Provide a graph datastructure for experimental LaTeX3
The package defines a ‘graph’ data structure, for use in documents that are using the experimental LaTeX 3 syntax.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2014 Michiel Helvensteijn|
|Contained in||TeX Live as lt3graph|
MiKTeX as lt3graph
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (572.7k).
- 2017-11-26 CTAN update: lt3graph
- 2014-09-02 CTAN update: lt3graph
- 2014-04-15 CTAN update: lt3graph
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- forloop: Iteration in LaTeX
- count1to: Make use of count1 to count9
- arraysort: Sort arrays (or portions of them)
- authoraftertitle: Make author, etc., available after \maketitle