physymb – Assorted macros for Physicists
The package contains a large collection of small macros that may be useful to physicists and occasionally some mathematicians. It streamlines writing Dirac notation, derivatives, vector variables, unit vectors, scientific notation, elementary particles, and many other things.
This package has been declared obsolete by its author.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||MiKTeX as physymb|
package declared obsolete
support for typesetting physics documents
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (460.9k).
- 2015-01-04 CTAN Update: physymb
- 2011-05-10 CTAN Update: physymb
- 2011-01-06 CTAN has a new package: physymb
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- movie15: Multimedia inclusion package
- physics: Macros supporting the Mathematics of Physics
- hepunits: A set of units useful in high energy physics applications
- hepnames: Pre-defined high energy particle names