phonenumbers – Typesetting telephone numbers with LaTeX
The phonenumbers package makes it possible to typeset telephone numbers according to different national conventions. German, Austrian, French, British and North American phone numbers are supported. Phone numbers from other countries are supported rudimentarily.
The user can select from various formatting options, including the additional output of the country calling code. The package is able to check if a phone number is valid according to the national rules. It also allows to link phone numbers using the hyperref package.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as phonenumbers|
|MiKTeX as phonenumbers|
lists of addresses, for a personal directory (or the like)
formatting numbers, etc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.3M).
- 2017-10-24 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2017-03-06 CTAN Update: phonenumbers
- 2016-08-23 New on CTAN: phonenumbers
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- revnum: Reverse enumerate
- etaremune: Reverse-counting enumerate environment
- paralist: Enumerate and itemize within paragraphs
- engord: Converts numbers to English ordinal numbers