CTAN update: phonenumbers
New option group-min to suppress the structuring of short numbers
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/phonenumbers The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/phonenumbers/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
phonenumbers – Typesetting telephone numbers with LaTeX
The phonenumbers package makes it possible to typeset telephone numbers according to different national conventions. German, Austrian, French, British and North American phone numbers are supported. Phone numbers from other countries are supported rudimentarily.
The user can select from various formatting options, including the additional output of the country calling code. The package is able to check if a phone number is valid according to the national rules. It also allows to link phone numbers using the hyperref package.
- 2022-07-02 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2022-05-15 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2021-08-21 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2019-08-20 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2017-10-24 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2017-03-06 CTAN Update: phonenumbers
- 2016-11-08 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2016-08-23 New on CTAN: phonenumbers