CTAN update: phonenumbers
- Support of British and Austrian phone numbers - New option: foreign-area-code-sep - Input of international numbers beginning with 00 - Recognition of a hyphen in German and Austrian numbers as extension separator if an optional argument is missing - Addition of the new North American area codes 279, 367, 640, 820, 833, and 879 - Structuring of unsupported numbers in groups of two digits
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/phonenumbers More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/phonenumbers
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
phonenumbers – Typesetting telephone numbers with LaTeX
The phonenumbers package makes it possible to typeset telephone numbers according to different national conventions. German, Austrian, French, British and North American phone numbers are supported. Phone numbers from other countries are supported rudimentarily.
The user can select from various formatting options, including the additional output of the country calling code. The package is able to check if a phone number is valid according to the national rules. It also allows to link phone numbers using the hyperref package.
- 2019-08-20 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2017-10-24 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2017-03-06 CTAN Update: phonenumbers
- 2016-11-08 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2016-08-23 New on CTAN: phonenumbers