CTAN update: phonenumbers
- New file structure of the package code: one module file for each country - Removal of the ltxcmds dependency - Addition of the new German mobile phone area codes 01 51 80, 01 51 81, 01 53 10, 01 55 10, and 01 55 11 - Addition of the new British mobile phone area codes 07356 and 07358 - Removal of the British area codes 07020, 07050, and 07092 - Addition of the new North American area codes 235, 263, 283, 324, 327, 329, 350, 354, 363, 382, 468, 472, 527, 528, 557, 584, 645, 683, 728, 753, 835, 861, 975, and 983 - Removal of the North American area code 879 - Division of the bibliography
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/phonenumbers More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/phonenumbers
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
phonenumbers – Typesetting telephone numbers with LaTeX
The phonenumbers package makes it possible to typeset telephone numbers according to different national conventions. German, Austrian, French, British and North American phone numbers are supported. Phone numbers from other countries are supported rudimentarily.
The user can select from various formatting options, including the additional output of the country calling code. The package is able to check if a phone number is valid according to the national rules. It also allows to link phone numbers using the hyperref package.
- 2022-07-02 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2022-05-15 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2021-08-21 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2019-08-20 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2017-10-24 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2017-03-06 CTAN Update: phonenumbers
- 2016-11-08 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2016-08-23 New on CTAN: phonenumbers