pdfcomment – A user-friendly interface to pdf annotations
For a long time pdfLaTeX has offered the command \pdfannot for inserting arbitrary PDF annotations. However, the command is presented in a form where additional knowledge of the definition of the PDF format is indispensable. This package is an answer to the – occasional – questions in newsgroups, about how one could use the comment function of Adobe Reader. At least for the writer of LaTeX code, the package offers a convenient and user-friendly means of using \pdfannot to provide comments in PDF files. Since version v1.1, pdfcomment.sty also supports LaTeX → dvips → ps2pdf, LaTeX → dvipdfmx, XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX.
Unfortunately, support of PDF annotations by PDF viewers may vary. The reference viewer for the development of this package is Adobe Reader.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2008–2016 Josef Kleber|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pdfcomment|
MiKTeX as pdfcomment
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.3M).
- 2016-06-17 CTAN update: pdfcomment
- 2016-03-29 CTAN update: pdfcomment
- 2012-10-01 CTAN Update: pdfcomment
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cmap: Make PDF files searchable and copyable
- embedfile: Embed files into PDF
- hypgotoe: Links to embedded files
- ocgtools: Manipulate OCG layers in PDF presentations