pdf-trans – A set of macros for various transformations of TeX boxes
pdf-trans is a set of macros offering various transformations of TeX boxes (based on plain and pdfε-TeX primitives).
It was initially inspired by trans.tex, remade to work with pdfTeX.
|Licenses||Public Domain Software|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pdf-trans|
MiKTeX as pdf-trans
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (74.9k).
- 2014-01-29 CTAN Update: pdf-trans
- 2013-11-26 New on CTAN: pdf-trans
- 2005-10-10 CTAN update: pdf-trans 2.1
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hvfloat: Controlling captions, fullpage and doublepage floats
- bitelist: Split list, in TeX’s mouth
- listofitems: Grab items in lists using user-specified sep char
- navigator: PDF features across formats and engines