pdf-trans – A set of macros for various transformations of TeX boxes
pdf-trans is a set of macros offering various transformations of TeX boxes (based on plain and pdfε-TeX primitives).
It was initially inspired by trans.tex, remade to work with pdfTeX.
Public Domain Software
|Contained in||TeX Live as pdf-trans|
|MiKTeX as pdf-trans|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (74.9k).
- 2014-01-29 CTAN Update: pdf-trans
- 2013-11-26 New on CTAN: pdf-trans
- 2005-09-07 CTAN upload: pdf-trans
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- listofitems: Grab items in lists using user-specified sep char
- mdframed: Framed environments that can split at page boundaries
- mirr: PostScript mirror header (for dvips)
- dbprocess: Process database output