adjustbox – Graphics package-alike macros for “general” boxes
The package provides several macros to adjust boxed content. One purpose is to supplement the standard graphics package, which defines the macros \resizebox, \scalebox and \rotatebox , with the macros\trimbox and \clipbox. The main feature is the general \adjustbox macro which extends the “key=value” interface of \includegraphics from the graphics package and applies it to general text content. Additional provided box macros are \lapbox, \marginbox, \minsizebox, \maxsizebox and \phantombox.
All macros use the collectbox package to read the content as a box and not as a macro argument. This allows for all forms of content including special material like verbatim content. A special feature of collectbox is used to provide matching environments with the identical names as the macros.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2011 Martin Scharrer
|Contained in||TeX Live as adjustbox|
|MiKTeX as adjustbox|
support for variations of typographic style
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (789.1k).
- 2012-05-16 CTAN update: adjustbox
- 2011-09-05 CTAN Update: adjustbox
- 2011-01-28 CTAN update: adjustbox
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- framed: Framed or shaded regions that can break across pages
- lips: Text ellipses in LaTeX
- he-she: Alternating pronouns to aid gender-neutral writing
- sistyle: Package to typeset SI units, numbers and angles