bitelist – Split list, in TeX’s mouth
The package provides commands for “splitting” a token list at the first occurrence of another (specified) token list. I.e., for given token lists s, t return b and the shortest a, such that t = a s b.
The package’s mechanism differs from those of packages providing similar features, in the following ways:
- the method uses TeX’s mechanism of reading delimited macro parameters;
- splitting macros work by pure expansion, without assignments;
- the operation is carried out in a single macro call.
A variant of the operation is provided, that retains outer braces.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bitelist|
MiKTeX as bitelist
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (368.2k).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mfirstuc: Uppercase the first letter of a word
- commado: Expandable iteration on comma-separated and filename lists
- fenixpar: One-shot changes to token registers such as \everypar
- gobble: More gobble macros for PlainTeX and LaTeX