mdwmath – Some maths extensions
The package provides a set of modest improvements to LaTeX maths handling:
- permit \sqrt to omit its vinculum (bar over its argument), as required;
- add some boolean operators; and
- provide some user control of the expansion of delimiters as the delimited material grows.
The package is part of the mdwtools bundle.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Copyright||1996 Mark Wooding|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mdwtools|
MiKTeX as mdwtools
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.8M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mdwtools: Miscellaneous tools by Mark Wooding
- cmtt: A package for handling the cmtt font better
- footnote: Improve on LaTeX's footnote handling
- gensymb: Generic symbols for both text and math mode