thmtools – Extensions to theorem environments
The bundle provides several packages for commonly-needed support for typesetting theorems. The packages should work with kernel theorems (theorems ‘out of the box’ with LaTeX), and the theorem and amsthm packages.
Features of the bundle include:
- a key-value interface to \newtheorem;
- a \listoftheorems command;
- hyperref and autoref compatibility;
- a mechanism for restating entire theorems in a single macro call.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2008 Ulrich M. Schwarz
|Maintainer||Ulrich M. Schwarz
|Contained in||TeX Live as thmtools|
|MiKTeX as thmtools|
typeset mathematical theorems
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (263.1k).
- 2011-08-22 CTAN update: thmtools
- 2010-05-18 CTAN update: thmtools
- 2008-02-17 CTAN has a new package: thmtools
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- shadethm: Theorem environments that are shaded
- thrmappendix: Theorems, lemmas, etc., in appendix
- mem: A multilingual system for Lamed
- spalign: Typeset matrices and arrays with spaces and semicolons as delimiters