thmtools – Extensions to theorem environments
The bundle provides several packages for commonly-needed support for typesetting theorems. The packages should work with kernel theorems (theorems ‘out of the box’ with LaTeX), and the theorem and amsthm packages.
Features of the bundle include:
- a key-value interface to \newtheorem;
- a \listoftheorems command;
- hyperref and autoref compatibility;
- a mechanism for restating entire theorems in a single macro call.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2008 Ulrich M. Schwarz|
|Maintainer||Ulrich M. Schwarz (inactive)|
|Contained in||TeX Live as thmtools|
MiKTeX as thmtools
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (263.3k).
- 2019-08-01 CTAN Update: thmtools
- 2011-08-22 CTAN update: thmtools
- 2010-05-18 CTAN update: thmtools
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- phfthm: Goodies for theorems and proofs
- inkpaper: A mathematical paper template
- mem: A multilingual system for Lamed
- coolthms: Reference items in a theorem environment