autobreak – Simple line breaking of long formulae
This package implements a simple mechanism of line/page breaking within the align environment of the amsmath package; new line characters are considered as possible candidates for the breaks and the package tries to put breaks at adequate places. It is suitable for computer-generated long formulae with many terms.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as autobreak|
|MiKTeX as autobreak|
support for typesetting mathematics
typeset mathematical theorems
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (540.5k).
- 2017-02-26 CTAN update: autobreak
- 2016-07-12 CTAN update: autobreak
- 2016-06-20 New on CTAN: autobreak
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ntheorem: Enhanced theorem environment
- newproof: Make commands to define proofs
- nccthm: Another theorem environment
- thrmappendix: Theorems, lemmas, etc., in appendix