mcf2graph – Draw chemical structure diagrams with METAFONT/METAPOST
The Molecular Coding Format (MCF) is a linear notation for describing chemical structure diagrams. This package converts MCF to graphic files using METAFONT / METAPOST.
|Licenses||BSD Style License|
|Copyright||2013–2018 Akira Yamaji|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mcf2graph|
MiKTeX as mcf2graph
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (895.6k).
- 2018-01-05 CTAN update: mcf2graph
- 2017-09-16 CTAN update: mcf2graph
- 2017-08-14 CTAN update: mcf2graph
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mol2chemfig: Convert chemical structures from MDL molfile format to chemfig source code
- pst-labo: Draw objects for Chemistry laboratories
- bpchem: Typeset chemical names, formulae, etc
- chemcompounds: Simple consecutive numbering of chemical compounds