makeplot – Easy plots from Matlab in LaTeX
Makeplot is a LaTeX package that uses the pstricks pst-plot functions to plot data that it takes from Matlab output files.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2005–2008 José-Emilio Vila-Forcén
|Contained in||TeX Live as makeplot|
|MiKTeX as makeplot|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (139.0k).
- 2005-09-24 CTAN has a new package: makeplot -- correction
- 2005-09-22 CTAN has a new package: makeplot
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-plot: Plot data using PSTricks
- pstricks-add: A collection of add-ons and bugfixes for PSTricks
- uml: UML diagrams in LaTeX
- pst-ovl: Create and manage graphical overlays