makeplot – Easy plots from Matlab in LaTeX
Makeplot is a LaTeX package that uses the pstricks pst-plot functions to plot data that it takes from Matlab output files.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2005–2008 José-Emilio Vila-Forcén|
|Contained in||TeX Live as makeplot|
MiKTeX as makeplot
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (139.0k).
- 2005-09-24 CTAN has a new package: makeplot -- correction
- 2005-09-22 CTAN has a new package: makeplot
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- numericplots: Plot numeric data (including Matlab export) using PSTricks
- pst-2dplot: A PSTricks package for drawing 2D curves
- pgfplotstable: Loads, rounds, formats and postprocesses numerical tables
- dsptricks: Macros for Digital Signal Processing plots