lstbayes – Listings language driver for Bayesian modeling languages
The package provides language drivers for the listings package for several languages not included in that package: BUGS, JAGS, and Stan.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2015–2018 Jeffrey B. Arnold|
|Maintainer||Jeffrey B. Arnold|
|Contained in||TeX Live as lstbayes|
MiKTeX as lstbayes
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (273.4k).
- 2018-07-08 CTAN Update: lstbayes
- 2016-06-28 CTAN update: lstbayes
- 2015-09-28 New on CTAN: lstbayes
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pythonhighlight: Highlighting of Python code, based on the listings package
- examplep: Verbatim phrases and listings in LaTeX
- mftinc: Pretty-print METAFONT source
- verbments: Syntax highlighting of source code in LaTeX documents