lstaddons – Add-on packages for listings: autogobble and line background
The bundle contains a small collection of add-on packages for the listings package. Current packages are:
- lstlinebgrd: colour the background of some or all lines of a listing; and
- lstautogobble: set the standard “gobble” option to the indent of the first line of the code.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2011–2012 Martin Scharrer|
|Contained in||TeX Live as lstaddons|
MiKTeX as lstaddons
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (392.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- listing: Produce formatted program listings
- jvlisting: A replacement for LaTeX's verbatim package
- lstbayes: Listings language driver for Bayesian modeling languages
- checklistings: Pass verbatim contents through a compiler and reincorporate the resulting output