linguex – Format linguists' examples
This bundle comprises two packages:
- The linguex package facilitates the formatting of linguist examples, automatically taking care of example numbering, indentations, indexed brackets, and the ‘*’ in grammaticality judgments.
- The ps-trees package provides linguistic trees, building on the macros of tree-dvips, but overcoming some of the older package’s shortcomings.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||1996–2003 Wolfgang Sternefeld
|Contained in||TeX Live as linguex|
|MiKTeX as linguex|
support for linguistics
mechanisms for drawing trees
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (275.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- synttree: Typeset syntactic trees
- xyling: Draw syntactic trees, etc., for linguistics literature, using xy-pic
- pst-tree: Trees, using PSTricks
- pst-tvz: Draw trees with more than one root node, using PSTricks