linguex – Format linguists' examples
This bundle comprises two packages:
- The linguex package facilitates the formatting of linguist examples, automatically taking care of example numbering, indentations, indexed brackets, and the ‘*’ in grammaticality judgments.
- The ps-trees package provides linguistic trees, building on the macros of tree-dvips, but overcoming some of the older package’s shortcomings.
|The LaTeX Project Public License
|1996–2003 Wolfgang Sternefeld
|TeX Live as linguex
MiKTeX as linguex
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (275.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lingtrees: Linguistics trees preprocessor and macros
- adtrees: Macros for drawing adpositional trees
- qobitree: LaTeX macros for typesetting trees
- treesvr: Tree macros