linebreaker – Prevent overflow boxes with LuaLaTeX
This package tries to prevent overflow lines in paragraphs or boxes. It changes LuaTeX’s \linebreak callback and re-typesets the paragraph with increased values of \tolerance and \emergencystretch until the overflow no longer happens. If that doesn’t help, it chooses the solution with the lowest badness.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as linebreaker|
MiKTeX as linebreaker
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (57.0k).
- 2023-03-22 CTAN update: linebreaker
- 2023-03-08 CTAN update: linebreaker
- 2022-03-13 CTAN update: linebreaker
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- centerlastline: Paragraphs with last line centered, known as “Spanish” paragraphs
- pyluatex: Execute Python code on the fly in your LaTeX documents
- abspos: Absolute placement with coffins
- widows-and-orphans: Identify (typographic) widows and orphans