pdfcprot – Activating and setting of character protruding using pdfLaTeX
This package provides an easy interface to adjust the character protrusion for different fonts and choosing the right adjustment automatically depending on the font.
The package is largely superseded by microtype.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
Carsten Schurig (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as pdfcprot|
MiKTeX as pdfcprot
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (396.4k).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
- 2005-06-10 CTAN update: pdfcprot
- 2005-05-09 CTAN update: pdfcprot
- 2002-07-11 Upload of pdfcprot-2002-07-10.tar.gz
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- microtype: Subliminal refinements towards typographical perfection
- layaureo: A package to improve the A4 page layout
- midpage: Environment for vertical centring
- rotpages: Typeset sets of pages upside-down and backwards