librecaslon – Libre Caslon fonts, with LaTeX support
The Libre Caslon fonts are designed by Pablo Impallari. Although they have been designed for use as web fonts, they work well as conventional text fonts.
An artificially generated BoldItalic variant has been added.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
The SIL Open Font License
|Contained in||TeX Live as librecaslon|
MiKTeX as librecaslon
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.5M).
- 2020-07-29 CTAN Update: librecaslon
- 2020-07-25 CTAN update: librecaslon
- 2019-06-27 CTAN update: librecaslon
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- etbb: An expansion of Edward Tufte’s ET-Bembo family
- clara: A serif font family
- step: A free Times-like font
- roboto: Support for the Roboto family of fonts