libertinus-fonts – The Libertinus font family
This is a fork of the Linux Libertine and Linux Biolinum fonts that started as an OpenType math companion of the Libertine font family, but grown as a full fork to address some of the bugs in the fonts.
The family consists of:
- Libertinus Serif: forked from Linux Libertine.
- Libertinus Sans: forked from Linux Biolinum.
- Libertinus Mono: forked from Linux Libertine Mono.
- Libertinus Math: an OpenType math font for use in OpenType math-capable applications like LuaTeX, XeTeX or MS Word 2007+.
|Licenses||The SIL Open Font License|
|Copyright||2003–2012 Philipp H. Poll|
2012–2021 The Libertinus Project Authors
Khaled Hosny (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as libertinus-fonts|
MiKTeX as libertinus-fonts
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.1M).
- 2021-02-27 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2021-01-11 CTAN Update: libertinus-fonts
- 2020-06-30 CTAN update: libertinus-fonts
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- libertinus: Wrapper to use the correct libertinus package according to the used TeX engine
- roboto: Support for the Roboto family of fonts
- lm: Latin modern fonts in outline formats
- gofonts: GoSans and GoMono fonts with LaTeX support