latex-firstaid – First aid for external LaTeX files and packages that need updating
This package contains some first aid for LaTeX packages or classes that require updates because of internal changes to the LaTeX kernel that are not yet reflected in the package’s or class’s code.
The file latex2e-first-aid-for-external-files.ltx provided by this package is meant to be loaded during format generation and not by the user.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|2020–2023 The LaTeX3 Project et al.
|The LaTeX Project Team
|MiKTeX as latex-firstaid
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (257.9k).
- 2021-03-17 CTAN update: latex-firstaid
- 2020-12-17 CTAN Update: latex-firstaid
- 2020-10-30 CTAN update: latex-firstaid
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- latex-lab: LaTeX laboratory
- mylatex: Make a format containing a document’s preamble
- latex-base: Base sources of LaTeX
- amslatex: Mathematical enhancements for LaTeX