latex-amsmath – AMS mathematical facilities for LaTeX
The package provides the principal packages in the AMS-LaTeX distribution. It adapts for use in LaTeX most of the mathematical features found in AMS-TeX; it is highly recommended as an adjunct to serious mathematical typesetting in LaTeX.
amsmath is part of the LaTeX required distribution; however, several contributed packages add still further to its appeal; examples are empheq, which provides functions for decorating and highlighting mathematics, and ntheorem, for specifying theorem (and similar) definitions.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|Copyright||2016,2017 LaTeX3 Project and American Mathematical Society
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team
|Contained in||TeX Live as amsmath|
|MiKTeX as amsmath|
support for typesetting mathematics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.4M).
- 2017-09-09 CTAN Update: latex-amsmath
- 2017-04-16 CTAN update: latex-amsmath
- 2016-03-02 CTAN update: latex-amsmath
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- amslatex: Mathematical enhancements for LaTeX
- amsmath: AMS mathematical facilities for LaTeX
- amscd: AMS-LaTeX commutative diagrams
- graphicx: Enhanced support for graphics