latex-amsmath – AMS mathematical facilities for LaTeX
The package provides the principal packages in the AMS-LaTeX distribution. It adapts for use in LaTeX most of the mathematical features found in AMS-TeX; it is highly recommended as an adjunct to serious mathematical typesetting in LaTeX.
amsmath is part of the LaTeX required distribution; however, several contributed packages add still further to its appeal; examples are empheq, which provides functions for decorating and highlighting mathematics, and ntheorem, for specifying theorem (and similar) definitions.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2001–2004, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2013 American Mathematical Society|
2016–2021 LaTeX3 Project and American Mathematical Society
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
|Contained in||TeX Live as amsmath|
MiKTeX as amsmath
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.6M).
- 2017-09-09 CTAN Update: latex-amsmath
- 2017-04-16 CTAN update: latex-amsmath
- 2016-03-02 CTAN update: latex-amsmath
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- amsopn: Typeset mathematical operator names
- testmath: Examples of the AMS-LaTeX package
- bm: Access bold symbols in maths mode
- mathptmx: Use Times as default text font, and provide maths support